Caughey of Tilly's Nest
Like many of you, we have our share of predators. From fox, coyotes, skunk, raccoon, opossum, weasels, fisher cats, owls and hawks, we have to be on alert both day and night. We have incorporated many predator proofing techniques to keep the flock safe over the years.
One of my favorite products to help with the job are the Nite Guard Solars. When Nite Guard Solars blink in the night they spook predators and keep them at bay. I love to know that they work through the night adding an extra layer of security.
- They are solar powered and earth friendly.
- Easy installation in less than a minute.
- They turn on and off automatically.
- They blink from dusk until dawn everyday.
- They are durable and well made.
- They last and operate through all seasons and weather conditions.
- They keep predators away and other animals from destroying your garden (like deer).
We added Nite Guards as a way to protect our flock two years ago and I am so proud to say that they are still going strong! Take a peek at the video below to see these amazing Nite Guard Solars in action.